Microgreen Growing Kit Subscription
Introducing our Microgreen Growing Kit Subscription – your monthly passport to a continuous harvest of fresh, nutrient-rich microgreens hassle-free! With seamless deliveries of eco-friendly and reusable kits, enjoy a weekly rotation for a constant supply, ensuring every meal is enriched with the goodness of just-harvested microgreens.
Your initial microgreen growing kit will come with the following for a one time fee of $15.99
Every month after you will receive the following for 4.99/month
Types of microgreens that can come in your Microgreen Growing Kit
- Brassicaceae family includes the following: Cabbage, radish, arugula, and Cauliflower. (Brassicaceae is a family of plants with 4 petaled flowers)
- Asteraceae (Compositae) family includes the following: Lettuce, endive, chicory and radicchio. (Asteraceae is one of the largest family of flowering plants)
- Apiaceae family includes the following: Dill, Carrot, Fennel, and celery. (Apiaceae family are aromatic plants with hollow stems)
- Amaryllidaceae family includes the following: Garlic, Onion, and leak. (Amaryllidaceae are a family of herbaceous that includes perennials and bulbous.)
- Amaranthaceae family includes the following: Amaranth, quinoa, Swiss chard, beet and spinach. (Amaranthaceae is a family of plants that flower and includes around 2,050 species.
- Cucurbitaceae family includes the following: Melon, Squash, and Cucumber. (Cucubitaceae or gourd family are known for growing in tropical areas and grow on annual vines)