Presenting our newest product: the microgreen growing kit! Regardless of your experience level—be it a beginner or an expert cultivator—you can relish cultivating your very own microgreens hassle-free, without the need for a subscription.
Your microgreen growing kit will include the following
- (3) 9×11 MyGrow trays of different colors.
- (3) Growing mediums
- (1) Spray bottle
- (1) pair of scissors
- Different kinds of seeds
Learn more about microgreens by clicking here
Types of microgreens that can come in your Microgreen Growing Kit
- Brassicaceae family includes the following: Cabbage, radish, arugula, and Cauliflower. (Brassicaceae is a family of plants with 4 petaled flowers)
- Asteraceae (Compositae) family includes the following: Lettuce, endive, chicory and radicchio. (Asteraceae is one of the largest family of flowering plants)
- Apiaceae family includes the following: Dill, Carrot, Fennel, and celery. (Apiaceae family are aromatic plants with hollow stems)
- Amaryllidaceae family includes the following: Garlic, Onion, and leak. (Amaryllidaceae are a family of herbaceous that includes perennials and bulbous.)
- Amaranthaceae family includes the following: Amaranth, quinoa, Swiss chard, beet and spinach. (Amaranthaceae is a family of plants that flower and includes around 2,050 species.
- Cucurbitaceae family includes the following: Melon, Squash, and Cucumber. (Cucubitaceae or gourd family are known for growing in tropical areas and grow on annual vines)